Case study analysis: new kind of structure
Read and respond to the attached case study to demonstrate your understanding of, and ability to apply, the concepts of organizational design and culture.
English as a first language. If you can’t write in clear sentences using natural first language english, you will be asked to rewrite or refund.
Write an integrated essay that addresses the following items:
- Describe and evaluate how Pfizer is allowing employees to be more productive with its PfizerWorks.
- Analyze an organization for which you work, or are familiar with, by considering the structural implications—good and bad—that the PfizerWorks approach would have in the specifics of productivity. (Think in terms of the six organizational design elements.)
- Compare this arrangement with other types of organizations (including nonprofit, volunteer, etc.) and whether this structure would work.
- Discuss the global aspect of adapting a structure similar to Pfizer and how the culture of the organization may, or may not, be impacted.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 pages in length
- Formatted to Times New Romain, 1″ margins, 12 point font, double spaced, 0 point extra space between paragraphs
- Contain a minimum of two APA style references
Write clearly and logically, as you will be graded on content, analysis, and your adherence to the tenets of good academic writing, which should be succinct where possible while also exploring the topics appropriately. Remember that you can always improve your work by providing support from outside scholarly sources, which help both to bolster your own assertions and supplement your ideas.