Adobe muse – building a portfolio website
MUST HAVE Adobe Muse!!!
Need done in 8 hours
1. Download the “Adobe Muse – building your first website” PDF from your Lab 5 folder.
2. Download the Data files for Katie’s Café from Blackboard or use the following link. http://muse.adobe.com/assets/katies-caf%C3%A9-building-v3.zip
3. Save and Unzip the above Data Files to your Desktop.
4. Open the “Adobe Muse – building your first website”
5. Open Adobe Muse Application
6. Using the “Adobe Muse – building your first website” PDF as a guide to help you create a Portfolio Website containing 5 pages.
Page 1: Home (This page should resemble a splash page stating your name, creating a logo, containing an image that defines you, and the navigation bar.)
Page 2: About (This page should written similar to a cover letter.)
Page 3: Resume (This page will display your resume; therefore, find an appropriate way to display your resume.)
Page 4: Portfolio (This page should show your course work or internship projects.)
Page 5: Contact (This page will contain a form that you create, which will allow employers to contact you.)