Gangs | History | Lee College
you are going to explore gangs in your state corrections facilities.
- What state are you analyzing?
- What are the known prison gangs (or “Threat Groups”) in your state?
- Who does each group associate with on the national level (i.e., Bloods, Crips, Nortenos, Surenos, White Supremacy groups, motorcycle gangs, Mexican Mafia, Asian gangs)?
- What percentage of the total state prison population is tied to a prison gang?
- Who are the rivals for each gang? Who does each gang work with?